SALES MERCHANDISE RETURN/EXCHANGE
1. Sales merchandise may be returned as exchange for other sale
2. Lone Star Western must be contacted within 7 business days for the
3. An RA will be issued for the return/exchange of the merchandise.
4. Customer to pay both return and outgoing shipping charges.
5. Merchandise must be returned in the same condition it was shipped or
exchange is null and void.
LONE STAR WESTERN RETURN POLICY
In general, all sales are considered final. All claims, including non-defective
item returns, must be made within five (5) days after receipt of goods. Please
contact us for a Return Authorization (RA) number as goods will NOT be accepted
without prior authorization from our company. Any returns or credits will NOT be
issued without a RA number. All RA requests will be authorized or declined
within 30 days of the receipt of merchandise.
On return on non-defective merchandise for exchange, customer will pay both
return and outgoing shipping charges, but no re-stocking fee will be charge.
(For example, need to exchange for a different size or color).
On defective merchandise, the company will pay for the return shipping
charges. Customer has choice of reimbursement or different merchandise.
On non-defective returned merchandise, a restocking fee of 10% of the value
of the merchandise will be charged. Customer will pay the shipping charges for
merchandise returned. Credit card will be charged for the 10% plus return
shipping charges and customer receipt will be mailed or emailed.